Because this red wine is not released onto the market until six or seven years after harvesting, the experience is already different. But, despite the passage of time, Matarromera Gran Reserva, made in Ribera del Duero, is a wine that has been modernised thanks to the elegance that comes from ageing in predominantly French oak barrels of the highest quality and the roundness provided by the bottle. Let's get down to business:
- The grapes are harvested by hand in 12 kg crates and follow a triple selection process: first in each plot, then in each cluster and, finally, grape by grape.
- Fermentation using autochthonous yeast from their own plots.
- We love its vivid cherry-coloured rim.
- Its bouquet offers a multitude of fruit sensations in perfect balance with soft caramel and beeswax notes...
- Complex in flavours, the highlights of which are fresh red blackberries and fine dark chocolate.
- It is one of those wines to have a unique personality from the moment they are conceived, which is maintained and forged over the years.